Renew kitchen with new tile
Although I doubt that I will ever get tired of white standard tile 15×15 with a black seam in the kitchen, it is always fun to try something new. A relatively quick way to renew the kitchen is to replace the tiles. This year I think the patterned tiles in black, white and grey are a must. Easy to match to both white gaps, wood panels or gaps in other colours.
1. Herringbone kohl/milk – designed by Mats Theselius, from Marrakech design.
2. Casa - milk/dove – designed by Claesson Koivisto Rune, from Marrakech design.
3. York - white/black from Byggfabriken.
4. Gloucester from Byggfabriken.
5. Essaouira – off-white – from Marrakech design.