Photowalls favorites – Emma
Our interview series continues and this time it’s our intern Emma’s turn. According to Emma, flowers are an important interior detail that really livens up the home. One of Emma’s favorites in the Photowall range is Albert Koetsier collection Beyond light.
Emma, tell us more about yourself?
– My name is Emma Linnéa Fredriksson, I’m 25 years old and I’m studying web communication with a particular emphasis on social media at Medieinstitutet in Stockholm. During the education, we have a twenty-six weeks long practice, divided into three periods, and this fall, I’m spending ten of those weeks at Photowall.
Can you tell us a bit more about what you will do at your internship?
– Primarily I will work with PR and social media. Also, I will work on some editorial content and SEO. A really fun mix.
What kind of interior style do you have at home?
– I would say that I mix several different styles, old and new and different materials. I decorate with things that I find beautiful and things I want in my home. That is exactly what makes interior design so fun, personal and creative.
What is your favorite motif at Photowall?
What are your best decoration tips?
– Flowers of all colors and shapes! I think flowers really brightens up a home and make it more vibrant.
Do you have a favourite piece of furniture in your home?
– Oh, that’s a difficult question, I have several favorites. But l’ll have to say my pillow from Mairo with a barnaclemotif. It suits my living room sofa perfectly.